TERMS OF SERVICE
This explanation is made in Japanese and translated into English. The Japanese text is the original and the English text is for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.
This manual (hereinafter referred to as "this manual") describes the service (hereinafter referred to as "this service") that provides a music lesson platform on the website operated by (hereinafter referred to as "our company"). student (specified in Item 1-D) We will explain the important parts such as the conditions for using it as a service and the price to be paid for this service.
This manual is a concise summary of the student agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") displayed at the time of student registration. If the explanation of the Service other than these Terms differs from the provisions of these Terms, the provisions of these Terms shall take precedence.
|A. Long lesson||A 45-minute lesson that uses a 55-minute line connection and is the prescribed time (net time excluding time for line connection tests, etc.).|
|B. Short lesson||A 20-minute lesson using a 30-minute line connection for a predetermined time (net time excluding time for line connection tests, etc.).|
|C. Trial lesson||Short lesson for trial. You can take it up to a certain number of times (free or paid).|
|D. Student||A person who has registered for this service to use this service.|
|E. Instructor||A person who gives music lessons to students.|
|F. User name||A name within the service set by students and instructors.|
|G. Service usage fee, etc.||Refers to the service usage fee and related costs for each lesson.|
|H. Lesson Tuition Fee||The sum of the fee for the lesson (set by the instructor) collected by the instructor and the usage fee for this service.|
|I. Cancellation Fee||A fee (set by the instructor) payable to the instructor if the student cancels the lesson reservation within 48 hours prior to the reservation time.|
|J. Lesson Coupon||An electronic coupon with an expiration date that can be used to discount lesson fees and cancellation fees.|
|K. Concierge||A contact point where students can consult about instruments, course content, language, and instructors, as well as about desired instructors, lesson time frames, course opening requests, fees, etc. Consultations can be made by phone, email, or talk (the site's text communication function).|
|L. Lesson Request||A student's request for a new lesson frame, the opening of a course, fees, etc. to the instructor through the concierge.|
2. Contents of this service
This service is for a student with a user name to take music lessons from a teacher on the web, and at least the followings are possible.
- (1)Use of a two-way video communication system that uses a camera to conduct lessons in real time.
- (2)A student can view the list of the instruments (or singing) that can be taught, the genres and playing techniques that can be taught, and a brief history of the instructor.
- (3)A student can view the list of the lesson dates and lesson fees of the instructor.
- (4)To allow a student to apply for a lesson at a date and time when a lecturer can make a reservation, and to receive notification of whether or not the reservation for the lesson has been established.
- (5)Payment of lesson fees and cancellation fees can be done smoothly on the web.
- (6)Use of concierge.
3. Cancellation of registration and termination/cancellation of use of this service
In any of the following cases, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Service by the student, or cancel the registration and stop the provision of the Service.
- (1)When it turns out that a third party other than the student has performed part or all of the procedures and registration up to the agreement of this agreement.
- (2)When it turns out that there was a falsehood, an error, or a serious omission in the registered contents at the time of registration.
- (3)If it is found that the registration has been canceled due to violation of these Terms in the past.
- (4)If you perform the prohibited items in 8. below.
- (5)If we determine that you have seriously violated these Terms.
- (6)When we judge that there are many complaints from the instructor who gave the lesson to the student.
4. Payment of lesson fees, etc.
- (1)The student pays us a lesson tuition fee for lessons (excluding free ones) that have been conducted (or deemed to have been conducted) for a prescribed period of time.
- (2)If a student has a lesson coupon, when the next lesson reservation is made or a cancellation fee is incurred, the lesson coupon will be automatically used and the respective amount will be discounted.
- (3)Students make payments to us through the credit card company they entered.
5. Lesson reservation and cancellation
- (1)A student may only take a lesson if the instructor accepts the lesson for which the student has applied.
- (2)Students can apply for lessons from My Account on the days and times when lessons are available as set by the instructor.
- (3)Students are free to cancel lesson reservations up to 48 hours before the scheduled time, but cancellations after that time will be handled by the instructor, and a cancellation charge may occur.
- (4)If a student does not attend a reserved lesson without canceling the reservation, the lesson will be deemed to have taken place.
- (5)Teachers are free to cancel lesson reservations up to 24 hours before the scheduled time, but students will be given a lesson coupon for cancellations after that.
- (6)Students are allowed up to 30 minutes late for long lessons and 15 minutes late for short lessons. If you are late for more than that, the lesson will be considered to have been conducted even if the instructor has disconnected the communication line.
- (7)Students can submit lesson requests to instructors through the concierge even if there is no appointment time frame.
6. Confidentiality and handling of personal information
- (1)The Company shall strictly maintain the confidentiality of the registered information of students and other personal information obtained through other means, and shall not disclose or leak this to a third party without consent. Not used for any purpose.
- (2)Notwithstanding the above provisions, students agree that the Company and its subcontractors may use lesson audio, video, and other communications for the purpose of improving the Service, responding to complaints, and detecting violations of the Terms. I agree to observe, record and use it.
- (3)Students must strictly keep confidential the personal information of instructors, other students, our employees, and other third parties obtained through the use of this service, shall not disclose it to third parties without our consent, and shall not use it for any purpose other than the use of the Service.
7. Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights
Students must comply with copyright laws and related laws and regulations when taking lessons. In particular, please obtain the sheet music used in the lessons legally, such as by purchasing it yourself.
8. Prohibited matter
Students must not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
- (1)Use of this service other than taking lessons of this service, such as mediation, buying and selling of goods and services, advertisement of one's own activities, etc.
- (2)Acts of attempting unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
- (3)Violent demands in this service, or unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility.
- (4)Acts of introducing or arranging services (whether remote or face-to-face, including lessons for yourself) that compete with or may compete with the Services for other instructors or students.
- (5)An act of allowing someone other than yourself to use this service on your behalf.
- (6)In addition to the above (1) to (5), acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals, or unfair acts that cause disadvantages to other instructors, students, other third parties related to this service, or our company.
- (7)Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.